Activity Level Medium
Team Size 4-8 people
Group Size 12-500 + participants
Best Venue Indoor & Outdoor
This event can complement any training program program whereby the concepts learned in the training are layered into a team building event in an interactive, hands-on and memorable format.
Events can complement any training program by incorporating the learned skills into an interactive, hands-on and memorable team building event.
What is the Bicycle Build Challenge?
The Bicycle Build Challenge for Charity event is wholesome experience that delivers fully assembled childrens bicycles to a local charity of your choice. This is a memorable event that will create unity and connection within your team.
How does it work?
Teams will go through several phases of the program:
1. The Four I’s; Introduction, Icebreaker challenges, Itinerary, setting, Intention setting
2. Team Challenges – Team’s will be required to complete a series of challenges to earn tools and supplies to use to assemble the bicycles
3. Bicycle Assembly – after acquiring all the necessary tools and materials teams will assemble the bicycles for testing
4. Bicycle Testing & Activities – Upon completion of the bicycles, teams will go through an obstacle course and several challenges to test the bicycles
Key Outcomes & Benefits:
- Highly collaborative & team oriented
- Sizable bike donation to charity
- Communication focused
- Project Management & Execution
- Time Management