This is the ideal event for a team building program to be delivered in a snowy environment, ski resort area or at a wintertime retreat. FullTilt Team Development’s Human Dog Sled Challenge gives your people a chance to get outdoors during the exciting racing phase of this event. The event is also has direct ties to the real business world because, effective teamwork, marketing and branding are all elements of a successful effort.
What is the Human Dog Sled Challenge?
How does it work?
- Teams are tasked with assembling a functional dog sled and a set of harnesses that will be up to the task of carrying several team members along a designated race course. The ‘dogs’ who will be wearing the harnesses will be the very same human beings who build the sled. Races will be action packed – especially as there may be some challenging topography to deal with on a given course. Participants will have some incredible moments during this challenge that will bond them with the rest of their group forever.Given sufficient time to stage a proper introduction and debrief, here are also some tangible lessons that the facilitator can bring forward that can be carried back into the workplace. It truly is team building with benefits.
Key Outcomes & Benefits:
- Communication and listening skills
- Creation of a powerful unifying theme
- Adjusting to unexpected changes
- Efficient project management
- Building a strong brand
Contact us for more information
We really thought yesterday’s session was productive, insightful, and a lot of fun. You did a great job of leading the session and really getting everyone engaged. Additionally, the business simulation allowed me to improve relationships with the team, so that was great.
Behavior Style 360 Degree Matrix
I am so happy that we worked with you for Capco’s event in Puerto Rico. I really can’t say enough good things about Kerry and his team. They were all incredibly helpful, fun, professional, and just plain great at their jobs. Such amazing attitudes, professionalism, and willingness to adapt. The feedback from participants has been overwhelming, everyone had such a great time.
Beach Olympic Games
On behalf of the Management team, I would like to officially Thank You for leading our teams today through “End Hunger Games”! The feedback from our community was overwhelmingly positive and a great way to end our day. The donation to the Food Bank resonated with us all and was the best part of the exercise.
End Hunger Games
I liked that different people can come together quickly when genuine effort is applied. We learned how to work together effectively. Teams can work well together when everyone is given space and opportunity to do what they do best. Teamwork can be achieved in a hectic setting.
Cross Boundary Communication Training
I think interactive experimental learning is a key way of learning. It is fun, gets the mind and body involved in the principles being taught, and creates a team environment that overcomes typical barriers like restlessness, titles, etc.
8 productive Practices
We learned that communication is key throughout the project to ensure everyone continues to work towards a common goal and stay on track. It was fun! I loved the collaboration – working together to get the job done in a fun way. Everyone plays an important role. Trust the team. Good balance of fun, competition and learning.
Cardboard TRAIN-ing Express