This is an entertaining program about pitching an idea in it’s infant stages, coming up with a clear vision and creating a quality video – complete with a story. Watching the project come to fruition from start to finish is as rewarding as entertaining. The program can be tailored to any corporate initiatives like a new product coming to market, some type of training you want to emphasize or implementing new corporate values. This is the perfect analog for a project you would do at work – begin with an idea then see it through to fruition.
What is Lights Camera Action?
How does it work?
- Teams – Groups split into teams to come up with an idea and then pitch the vision of the idea to the studio boss. If the vision isn’t clear, we send them back. We ask the teams ‘what are the elements of a successful video”. This is the foundation of their videos.
- Designation of roles – this gets the team thinking about who is good at what. Who is good with camera angles? Who is good at storytelling | video editing | movie directing, sound effects
- Filming – where the team idea comes to life. Following through on the team’s vision and watching it come to fruition. Teams get a license to do things that are outside of the scope of what they normally think about.
- Editing – teams will filter through all their camera shots, meshing together the best clips into a masterpiece.
Key Outcomes & Benefits:
- Highly collaborative & team oriented
- Communication focused
- Vision, Planning & Execution
- Time management
Contact us for more information
We really thought yesterday’s session was productive, insightful, and a lot of fun. You did a great job of leading the session and really getting everyone engaged. Additionally, the business simulation allowed me to improve relationships with the team, so that was great.
Behavior Style 360 Degree Matrix
I am so happy that we worked with you for Capco’s event in Puerto Rico. I really can’t say enough good things about Kerry and his team. They were all incredibly helpful, fun, professional, and just plain great at their jobs. Such amazing attitudes, professionalism, and willingness to adapt. The feedback from participants has been overwhelming, everyone had such a great time.
Beach Olympic Games
On behalf of the Management team, I would like to officially Thank You for leading our teams today through “End Hunger Games”! The feedback from our community was overwhelmingly positive and a great way to end our day. The donation to the Food Bank resonated with us all and was the best part of the exercise.
End Hunger Games
I liked that different people can come together quickly when genuine effort is applied. We learned how to work together effectively. Teams can work well together when everyone is given space and opportunity to do what they do best. Teamwork can be achieved in a hectic setting.
Cross Boundary Communication Training
I think interactive experimental learning is a key way of learning. It is fun, gets the mind and body involved in the principles being taught, and creates a team environment that overcomes typical barriers like restlessness, titles, etc.
8 productive Practices
We learned that communication is key throughout the project to ensure everyone continues to work towards a common goal and stay on track. It was fun! I loved the collaboration – working together to get the job done in a fun way. Everyone plays an important role. Trust the team. Good balance of fun, competition and learning.
Cardboard TRAIN-ing Express