In this unique program, participants will have the opportunity to make something special in a beautiful collaborative fusion of creativity. Teams will use a series of panels and work together to create a collage of customized mandalas – each of them featuring a single large letter in the middle of the form. All of these pieces will then be photographically joined into one coherent and inspiring message centered around the concept of innovation, creativity or the theme of your choice.
Mandala Mindfulness Project?
How does it work?
- Methodology – A tailored approach to the activity to fit your theme and desired outcomes. Our team is extremely flexible and will build the activity around your objectives. The below methodology can be modified and tailored to suit your group preferences.
- Foster personal and professional relationships within group
- Improve communication skills with proven methods and practices
- Directly engage in activities designed to be inclusive and interactive
- Create unity within group through a strategic learning process
- Ensure everyone participates and contributes
- Clearly define what a successful program looks like – then deliver
- Make program adventurous and FUN
Key Outcomes & Benefits:
- Highly collaborative & team oriented
- Communication focused
- Blue Ocean thinking (outside the box problem solving)
- Time management & Planning
- High pressure project execution & Strategy
Contact us for more information
We really thought yesterday’s session was productive, insightful, and a lot of fun. You did a great job of leading the session and really getting everyone engaged. Additionally, the business simulation allowed me to improve relationships with the team, so that was great.
Behavior Style 360 Degree Matrix
I am so happy that we worked with you for Capco’s event in Puerto Rico. I really can’t say enough good things about Kerry and his team. They were all incredibly helpful, fun, professional, and just plain great at their jobs. Such amazing attitudes, professionalism, and willingness to adapt. The feedback from participants has been overwhelming, everyone had such a great time.
Beach Olympic Games
On behalf of the Management team, I would like to officially Thank You for leading our teams today through “End Hunger Games”! The feedback from our community was overwhelmingly positive and a great way to end our day. The donation to the Food Bank resonated with us all and was the best part of the exercise.
End Hunger Games
I liked that different people can come together quickly when genuine effort is applied. We learned how to work together effectively. Teams can work well together when everyone is given space and opportunity to do what they do best. Teamwork can be achieved in a hectic setting.
Cross Boundary Communication Training
I think interactive experimental learning is a key way of learning. It is fun, gets the mind and body involved in the principles being taught, and creates a team environment that overcomes typical barriers like restlessness, titles, etc.
8 productive Practices
We learned that communication is key throughout the project to ensure everyone continues to work towards a common goal and stay on track. It was fun! I loved the collaboration – working together to get the job done in a fun way. Everyone plays an important role. Trust the team. Good balance of fun, competition and learning.
Cardboard TRAIN-ing Express