Everyone in your group will have a chance to put paintbrush to paper numerous times while they complete a quickfire selection of challenges. An array of eclectic and dynamic music will be played as these challenges progress. Each will be preceded with a facilitated learning opportunity including real world examples of Outstanding Performance. Better still, an analysis of WHY these stand out results happened is provided. Recreating this type of success will be made possible with the instruction given.
What is the Outstanding Performance Through Art?
How does it work?
- Challenges – Each activity will last for the duration of one dynamic and energizing song, which will be played to inspire the group as they participate. The music will add a distinct flair to the event. Challenges will be separated by presentations about case studies and techniques used by successful organizations in the past.
- Final (Team) Challenge – The final challenge could involve the creation of a collective work of art that the group conceptualizes, plans, delegates and then executes collectively. This could be brought back to your office and displayed if desired. Everyone will be invested in the artwork and it will serve as a great trigger to recall the lessons of the day.
- Awards and Debriefing – Teams will be recognized for their creative team efforts and will have a chance to discuss what they did that made them successful. The debrief allows for reflection and absorption of the concepts so they stick.
Key Outcomes & Benefits:
- Highly collaborative & team oriented
- Communication focused
- Blue Ocean thinking (outside the box problem solving)
- Time management & Planning
- High pressure project execution & Strategy
Contact us for more information
We really thought yesterday’s session was productive, insightful, and a lot of fun. You did a great job of leading the session and really getting everyone engaged. Additionally, the business simulation allowed me to improve relationships with the team, so that was great.
Behavior Style 360 Degree Matrix
I am so happy that we worked with you for Capco’s event in Puerto Rico. I really can’t say enough good things about Kerry and his team. They were all incredibly helpful, fun, professional, and just plain great at their jobs. Such amazing attitudes, professionalism, and willingness to adapt. The feedback from participants has been overwhelming, everyone had such a great time.
Beach Olympic Games
On behalf of the Management team, I would like to officially Thank You for leading our teams today through “End Hunger Games”! The feedback from our community was overwhelmingly positive and a great way to end our day. The donation to the Food Bank resonated with us all and was the best part of the exercise.
End Hunger Games
I liked that different people can come together quickly when genuine effort is applied. We learned how to work together effectively. Teams can work well together when everyone is given space and opportunity to do what they do best. Teamwork can be achieved in a hectic setting.
Cross Boundary Communication Training
I think interactive experimental learning is a key way of learning. It is fun, gets the mind and body involved in the principles being taught, and creates a team environment that overcomes typical barriers like restlessness, titles, etc.
8 productive Practices
We learned that communication is key throughout the project to ensure everyone continues to work towards a common goal and stay on track. It was fun! I loved the collaboration – working together to get the job done in a fun way. Everyone plays an important role. Trust the team. Good balance of fun, competition and learning.
Cardboard TRAIN-ing Express