Activity Level LOW
Event Duration 2-4 HOURS
Team Size ANY NUMBER
Group Size 25-2000+
Best Venue INDOOR/OUTDOOR (OPEN SPACE)
What is the Spuds of Thunder?
This program is sizzling. Spuds of Thunder is a radically different way to bring a team together. Strategy and negotiation can be taught in a fun and experiential team building experience. This is an imaginative and creative program that features special ‘guilds’ from the Potato Kingdom who will build fortresses in order to protect the precious assets of the realm.
Every person involved will have a chance to blast away at other team’s fortresses with one of our extreme spud guns. Teams that have successfully formed alliances with other guilds may escape the heaviest assault, but they will still put their hand built citadel in harm’s way.
How Does it Work?
- The Four I’s – Introduction, Ice Breaker, Itinerary and Intention Setting. The group will break into teams (Knights of the Spud Realm) to build their unique fortresses. It is crucial that teams build stout defenses to preserve the Kingdom’s assets. These defenses will be put to the test in dramatic fashion.
- Planning, Building & Challenges – teams will go through a series of special tasks that will enable them to acquire the necessary building materials to create their castles that will be subjected to a potato bombardment
- Cannon Testing – everyone in the group will have a chance to try the bazooka-like potato cannon as they attempt to inflict damage on their opponent’s citadels.
Awards and Wrap Up – there will be an awards presentation complete with certificates for the winning team members. Notable accomplishments will also be memorialized for teams that have less than stellar results. An event that certainly will not be forgotten.
Key Outcomes & Benefits:
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Communication & leadership
- Break down silos
- Deployment of human capital & project management
- Negotiation and Trading Tactics
- RFP Simulation Translates To Business