Activity Level Medium
Group Size 12-500+
Team Size 4-8 people
Best Venue Indoor & Outdoor
This event can complement any training program program wherby the concepts learned in the training are layered into a team building event in an interactive, hands-on and memorable format.
Teams will be provided various building parameters and go through several phases of the program:
1. Planning and Budgeting – Each team will be given a budget for materials, supplies, building consulting to be used for purchasing basic supplies including cardboard, tape, box cutters, and other materials. The groups will have to come up with a strategy to effectively use their available resources.
2. Aircraft Design – Teams will work together to build a functional and aesthetically pleasing aircraft. The customer, FullTilt Travel, has specific design requirements and requests that should be followed in order to win the FullTilt Travel’s aircraft building contract.
3. Project Management Twists – Our facilitators will throw the curve real business curve balls including human capital changes, new design parameters, changing time constraints, or mandatory use of certain materials – things that a team might experience in their real day to day.
4. Flight Test and Distance – Teams will transport their airplanes to a nearby hill or top of a small building or structure for an entertaining airshow. The teams will be awarded points based on the airplanes functionality, flight distance, aerodynamics and aesthetics.
- Highly collaborative & team oriented
- Blue Ocean thinking (outside the box problem solving)
- Communication focused
- Project Management & Execution
- Time Management